Saturday, February 23, 2013

UPSC IAS INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE (6)




25 March 2012
07:30 PM

Chairman-Why do u want to leave NTPC?
Me—job nature monotonous,I want to pay back to society what I owe to it.
Ch-U can do it while being in NTPC?
Me-definitely sir, I am contributing but Its in in direct way.Even I am supporting some of my juniors financially.Then chairman himself explained the importance of NTPC?
M1-so you teach small children?What do u learn from them and how it helps u?
Me-I got energized when I came back from my office stressed……..and I learn patience from them.
M1-what are the rights of children?Right to development……….right to ….
M1-is there any right of education?
Me-yes sir,RTE.
M1-what is it?
Me-It gives fundamental right to children b/w 6-14 to get education.What are other provisions of te?I explained articke 21 a and 51a.
M1-name leaders who loved children?
Me-nehruji
M1-any one from present times?I could not recall Kalam ji
Me-
M1-what do u think that it sud only b restricted to 14 yrs.?
Me-sir,in my opinion there sud b no restriction on providing education but post class 8 there sud b
provision of vocational education.
M1-do u think why theer is voting rights after 18 years?
Me-Sir,its because an individual aquires maturity.
M2-ok what is ca[acity of NTPC?ME-36000mw
M2-what is country s capacity /
Me-around 1.2 lakhs mw.
M2-ntpc is generating 36 thousand then whois fulfilling this
gap?
Me-sir its state utilities and private sectr.He again asked me the same qsn I replied the same
answer.then he asked me what are other sources then thermal?
Me-I replied hydro,nuclear and solar.
M2-whether we sud go for nuclear?Me-we sud ALSO go for nuclear.
M2-name nuclear project location?
Me-kudankulam,jaitapur and some site in andhara Pradesh.Chairman-neeraj I think that
kudankulam is being installed.
Me-yes sir
M2-what is % of nuclear?Me-around 3%.M2-which country has
highest nuclear power?
Me-sir I am not sure but I think % wise its franceChairman said neeraj u are right its france.
M2-u have studied at hathras?what is its new name?Me-mahamayanagar.
M2-who was mahamaya?Me-mother of gautam budha.
M2-name other districts carved out?
Me-kasganj.
M2-what about hapur?Me-sorry sir I am not sure.
M2-don’t u have track of this.oh u r in himachal since 7 years.


M3-recently ur area was in news ?
Me-it was land acquisition.
M3-what was reasons?
Me-I explained that it was because of less compensation,use of land change was done from industrial to
residential,area was of multi crop.
M3-u r in hp since 7 yrs?wht difference u observed in hp and up?
Me-I repliedAbout hp-1. Women are educated and are a part of economic cycle.2.people are
conscious about there duties.3.they are conscious about there nation,have civic sense4.political
stability.5.irrespective of party in power politics is developmental based6.no casteism and
communalism.About up—1.literacy among women is low.they are for the sake of only to me make
them literate .no participation of women in economic cycle.2. unstability in politics and politics to an
extent basd on caste.Chairman smiled at the point my saying that in up women is literate for
formality.
M4-he start something with issue of literacy but I could not understand.then he said yhat
what do u want to say by means of for the sake of formality.then I replied that sir women in up are
make literate for the purpose of good marriagethen I gave him some examples of my region.i said
that sir in my village only 2 or 3 girls from well off families were allowed to go for higher studies to
Aligarh which is 30-35 kms from my village.Chairman interrupted smiled and said yes that’s the
point .
M4-what will be your priorities after becoming DM?
Me-first of all I will find out core
competencies of my region.
M4-oh neeraj pls don’t use this corporate word.ok lets consider u have
to develop ur district hen wht will b ur priorities?
Me-sir my first priority will be to implement existing government policies in a an efficient way.
Me-sir Aligarh has good fertile land.i will focus on the increasing of productivity.I have good number of skilled youth which can be used in a productive
wayIn my region mos of the businesses like milk productin and meat processing is in unorganized



wayIn my region mos of the businesses like milk productin and meat processing is in unorganized
sector.i will bring them into orgnised sector.In my area most of the small scale industries are closed
after recession.i will revive them.In my region,there is verygood connectivity,I will utilize this ,after
coming of freight corridors in the region it will promote my marketing.
M4-interrupted ,ok what about education?
Me-I will work on education at 3 levels-primary ,secondary and higher
education.First of all,at Aligarh level, iwill invite all laumni of Aligarh .i will arrange some sort of
samman samaroh to invite all dignitaries of the district.I will ask them to adopt the schools in their
village area.
M4-what will u do for drop students?
Me-I will find out the root cause of this.
M4-what?
Me-I will strengthen employment generation progammes because parents don’t allow there children
bs of economic reasons like mnrega.For secondary level,I will first provide for there capability test,
there further studies will b based on their capabilities .on that basis I will provide them vocational
education or 10th 12th level studies.For better guidance, I will try that I can attatch students with
these recognized people in the region so that they can be better guided and mentored.For higher
studies ,I will associate students with these alumni for guidance. And sir,most importantly I would
like to implement on more thing.i will ensure that in primary schools,people of that area should
admit there children in these schools it will facilitate better monitoring of the schools.Chairman
interrupted smiled and said ok neeraj ur interview is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment