Thursday, April 11, 2013

Upsc interview experience 2013 cse 2012 (date 4th april 2013)

Amit Kumar Singh
CSE 2012 interview..

optionals: history nd hindi literature
medium :Hindi ( wt use of english)


4th april morning...my interview in Rajni Rajdan mam board..
i was second to go in my group....
Sitting outside.. waited for 5 minutes..
mam rang the bell...my attendent was not there...
so i was confused shud i go or not...

then i entered...
me: May i come in mam...
Ch: come in
me: Good morning mam...Good morning sir...
please take ur seat..thank u mam...

after sometime...
mam pointed the first member to ask question...
M1: u hav done b.tech in cse..in which language...(medium)
me: english sir..
M1:u hav been done experiment in physics lab..pendulam exp..what will happen on time period..if we take that
    pendulam on moon....
me: it will increase due to decrease in value of g.
M1:g depends on what ?
me: on mass
M1:what is the mass of the moon..?
me: i told Me/6..
M1: it is Me/6..or depends on something else..
me: i think nd told g=GMe/Re^2...
M1: before that... he answered..R.. i replied yes..nd thanked him
M1: diffrence b/w electro magnetic waves nd optical waves...
M1:optical waves ..nd its wavelength
M1: whole spectrum...
optical waves...comes in which range of spectrum...
M1:what is above to optical waves in spectrum?
me:radio waves..
M1:wavelength of visible rays..
me:4000A to 7000A
M1:what is below to visible rays..
me:Ultraviolet rays, X-rays,Y-rays
M1:which rays are harmful for human being ?
me:ultraviolet rays, X-rays, Y-rays
M1:why ?
me: it has higher frequency...human has low frequency..
M1: human has frequency..?
me: yes sir ..it is same to earth frequenct..
M1:what is energy formula of photan..
me: E=hV or hc/Y
M1:if v is higher energy is higher..so higher energy could damage our system...
me: yes sir..thank u sir...

M2:tell me the diffrence b/w lokpal and lokayukt ?
me:i cudnt heard properly...said sorry sir..
M2:he again but i cudnt..heard..
M2: what is ombudsman..
me:i replied..
M2:name of state lokpal..
me:sorry sir..
M2:what was the composition of constitutional assembaly..
me:INC,muslim leauge,representative of desi riyasate..
M2:first meeting of assembaly..
me:9th december 1946
M2: president of first meeting?
me:Dr. sacchidanand sinha
M2:president of second meeting nd permanent ?
me:dr. rajendra prasad
M2:why the president is changed in two days..
me:answered..
M2:drafting committee head..
me:Dr. bhimrao Ambedkar
M2:whole flag adopted, description nd colour represents...
me:answered..

M3:tell the name of health sector schemes..
me:NRHM,Janni surksha,indira gandhi matratav sahyog, RSBY
M3:social determinetes of health..
me:answered..after going in diffrent direction..
M3:plague disease..its history..
me:answered..
M3:what is pandemic..?
me:sorry sir..
M3:Spanish flue..
me:sorry sir..
M3:some more questions i m not remembered..

M4:policing system in ancient history..
me:i replied in modern history...then say sorry sir
M4:asked malik mohaamad jaysi..
M4:padmavat..
me:answered..
M4:raso kavya..
me:answered..
M4:computer mein basic kya hain..
me:answered..
M4:some more questions of computer..
me:answered..
M4:which planet rotates clockwise
me:venus
M4:sangam kal ruler ?
me:pandaya, chola, chera
M4:why 476 AD has importance in world history..
me: i say sorry...after that he given hint ...then i replied..
M4:what is nebula..?
me:it is stage of star formation..

some questions i hav forgotten..
Ch: thank u ..your interview is over
me:thank u mam..thank u sir...

No comments:

Post a Comment